This time I will share how to change the default binary SuperSU VRoot who speak Chinese into SuperSU that we use (English). Here I use a smartphone Lenovo A859.
1. Phone make sure it has root access (check using ‘root validator‘ from iapkdata.com)
2. twrp you have installed on your phone.
3. Allow all applications that require root access by selecting the option the right side (that mean Allow but in chinese language: v)
4. Download Superuser in iapkdata.com.
5. When installed later require root access and allow (such as step 4)
6. When installing there will be a command to delete the old binary Superuser with default VRoot that Chinese speaking earlier, Select the allow/ok/yes.
7. If it later superuser application will perform the update, well.. when this update later use update via twrp! When an update later on your phone will boot into recovery system twrp. Wait until finish and your phone will boot automatically.
8. When it is finished there will be a new application called Superuser replace VRoot earlier.
9. Open the SuperSU application and congratulations you’ve managed without complicated moving/inject SuperSU system.
- chinese super su apk
- how to replace SuperSU from vroot
- iroot super su
- replace chinese root with supersu
- replace chinese superuser