Are you still looking for a way to root your Samsung or other android devices? Now, with latest Kingroot 4.9.6 APK in Chinese version, you should be able ROOT Samsung devices, Snapdragon, Mediatek and almost all android devices easily without using a PC. You know that Kingroot Developers has released the best rooting tool for Android device. They always make various updates regarding compatibility and fast rooting so you as client will be satisfied use it.
Kingroot v4.9.6 New features:
– Latest KingRoot 4.9.6 from iApkData has support Samsung Galaxy S6, SONY Z3, Samsung X64, SONY 5.0, with improved lolipop supported!
– Now you can root Android 5.1 – 6.0 (Especially for 5.1), we add new languages for Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Hindi and Indonesian.
To ROOT almost all android devices, follow the simple steps below.
IMPORTANT: Before you proceed, please make a backup of your important data beforehand. And if you have an HTC device or SONY with Bootloader Locked (LOCKED), just UNLOCKED it by following some tutorial on the internet.
- Make sure your device has a minimum battery power of 50% to avoid shutdown during the process.
- Backup all phone data including contacts, messages, applications, etc.
- Make sure your phone has internet access during the rooting process.
How to Root All Android devices with KingRoot
- Download KingRoot APK, in your android device. Look at the download links at the bottom of this article!
- Open Settings → Security and tick “Unknown Sources” to enable us to install third-party applications.
- Install and run the Kingroot application you have downloaded and you will see a big green circle labeled “ROOT“
- Press the big green circle to start the rooting process.
- Then wait for the process of rooting the device. (Make sure your Internet On).
- process has been completed. You will also see a blue bar at the bottom. Tap on it and you will see the application KingUser!
- Next, reboot your device to make it more stable.
- You will see KingUser application installed on your device that gives you root access and an indication that the device you have managed in the root. This app like SuperSU Root Management.
- Congratulations! Your device has been rooted!
How to Unroot Android with KingRoot
- Open KingUser.
- Back to Settings and select Remove Root Permissions.
- A popup will appear. Select Remove.
- Now Restart your device.
Note: You can also verify that your device successfully rooted or not using the Root Checker app.
- kingroot xda forum
- kingroot wifi hacker download
- kingroot xda
- kingroot firmware
- kingroot in firmware
- kingroot 4 0 4
- kingroot 4 1 2
- kingroot wifi password hacker
- kingroot wifi hacker
- How To Install Kingroot In Firmware