You are the miniature size of a bug!
A fresh mix of infinite runner and vertical shooter where you run and shoot against household bugs.
Crazy about infinite runners? Love SHMUPs ( shoot em up’s ) like Strikers 1945? Ever wanted an infinite shooter runner aka Infinite Shmup Runner?!
Look no further, Alex G Infinity is the game for you! Alex G Infinity is a mix of vertical shoot them up and infinite runner where you are shrunken down to the size of a bug and must survive the bug world. The game combines elements from Galaga, Bug Princess, Ikaruga, Radiant Silvergun, Jetpack Joyride, and Monster Dash.
Alex G, is a boy who has been shrunken down by King Goo, an evil alien who has crash landed on Earth. King Goo has mind-controlled all the bugs in the house and has ordered them to chase and eliminate Alex G. You must help Alex G and his allies shoot, run, bomb, dodge and stomp their way through the hordes of bugs that are chasing them. Collect as many coins and power-ups as possible while running through the house; and upgrade your characters to defeat the ever-evolving bug hordes. Run and shoot your way against the legendary bug bosses that guard each room of the house and show them what you can do… even in miniature size!
As a hybrid shooter and infinite runner, the game features are:
– Run, shoot, dodge, and bomb your way through over 40 types of bugs and dangerous household objects.
– Unique presentation using hand-crafted 2D art and animations in a 3D rendered cartoon world. This isn’t a
nother 8bit game!
– Avoid the bugs chasing from behind by paying attention to the warning signs.
– Enter light speed mode by defeating bosses, which then allows you to stomp and squish bugs under your feet.
– Unlock and choose 7 unique and upgradable characters.
– Grab power-up’s such as coin attracting magnets, protective shields, and shot level-up cookies that drop from
– Upgrade your shooting power and statistics by collecting coins scattered throughout the house.
– Roguelike generated rooms and adaptive bug challenges that dynamically increase in difficulty.
– Randomly generated daily quests and mini-games that grant various rewards.
– Further game package size optimizations.
May 25, 2016
50 – 100
2.3 and up